Your tax-deductible donation helps those in need find shelter, job training, and other essential services to get them back on their feet.
Ways to Give
There are many ways to donate to Emmaus. In addition to giving online using the button above, you can make monetary donations with cash, checks, or money orders to:
PO Box 568
Haverhill, MA 01831
You can also give through one of these mechanisms:
- Bequests: You can make a bequest through a will or through an insurance or retirement account.
- Retirement plans: Name Emmaus as a beneficiary for part or all of the remainder.
- Insurance policies: You can give a paid-up policy, buy a new policy, or add Emmaus as a beneficiary to an existing policy.
- Property: If you wish to donate property, please contact Emmaus directly.
- Other gifts: Gifts that provide income to you and Emmaus include charitable gift annuities, deferred charitable gift annuities, pooled income funds, and charitable remainder trusts.
December Donations & Drop Off Schedule (preferred dates/times)
Perishable food, including fresh and frozen turkeys will also be accepted at 101 Winter Street, Haverhill, MA on any of the dates listed below.
Holiday gifts and gift cards for Emmaus families and individuals will be accepted at the D’Youville Center for Social Justice – (101 Winter St., Haverhill, MA) during the following dates/times:
*Saturday, December 16, 2017 — – 10:00am – 3:00pm
*Tuesday, December 19, 2017 — 10:00am –7:00pm
*Wednesday, December 20, 2017 –9:00am – 5:00pm
Please contact Gretchen Arntz, Chief Development Officer at Emmaus, to discuss gift options or to notify us about any gifts to Emmaus that you’ve already arranged. You can email or call (978) 241-3411.